Educational Healthcare Partners
国产偷拍视频Chamberlain’s educational agreements take the guesswork out of choosing a RN to BSN Degree Completion Option, MSN or DNP degree program by providing up-front answers, group-specific tuition rates and advisors who are able to answer questions — before applying to Chamberlain.
Is your Healthcare Institution Partnered with Chamberlain?
RNs: Find Your
国产偷拍视频Chamberlain is proud to be the preferred educational provider to the following healthcare institutions. Please select a state and review the list below to see if Chamberlain has a partnership with your institution.
As a top-quality education provider for 130 years, Chamberlain College of Nursing builds strong partnerships to help shape the next generation of nursing leaders and educators. Chamberlain’s clinical partners play a key role in the training and education of our student nurses. It is not just a rewarding investment in the future of nursing, but also in the hospital or healthcare facility itself.
Chamberlain’s ongoing commitment to preparing our students to handle the diverse needs of their patients with confidence and compassion means that you can trust the student nurses we provide. And by partnering with Chamberlain, you’ll have a direct influence over this valued resource of up-and-coming nurses. Together, we can make a difference.
Chamberlain welcomes opportunities to explore value-added continuing education benefits, as well as clinical faculty joint appointment opportunities.
To become a preceptor, your credentials must include the following:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Nursing at minimum
- Nationally board-certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner with one year of practice
- Hold a current and active, unencumbered license in the state in which the student is planning to complete their practicum hours
- May be an M.D. or D.O.
- Collaborate with Chamberlain faculty to promote student success in the practicum courses
- Orient the student to the practicum site environment, policies and procedures
- Identify suitable experiential opportunities that align with the course outcomes and student learning agreement
- Serve as mentor of students in professional development
- Ensure students do not replace paid staff
- Provide supervision of the student's clinical practice and constructive feedback about his or her performance in the practicum
- Protect from disclosure all personal student-identifying information or records of student's participation except as set forth by an agreement or required by law
- Refrain from unlawful discrimination by gender, age, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political affirmation or belief, or disability
- Provide feedback to Chamberlain and attend meetings with faculty as requested
国产偷拍视频Upon agreeing to become a preceptor, you must provide the student with the following:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Evidence of advanced practice licensure
- Evidence of national board certification
|Week 1||Review practicum information sent, includingcourse objectives and online sign-in information|
|Week 2||Respond to 'checking-in' email to schedule a
week 3 conference call
|Week 3||Participate in a schedule conference call with
the practicum course instructor
|Week 4||Complete midterm evaluation online|
|Week 7||Complete the final evaluation of student clinical
performance, including verification of 125